What punishment should Liverpool get from UEFA

TBooksbluearmy

With most of Europe having been shown what sort of fans attend Liverpool game. What punishment would you like to se UEFA dish out to Liverpool FC.
Me personally a 3yr ban starting right now, and award us the tie. this can easily be done by saying that City won the 2nd leg by 4-0 score line.

They will get a fine and a slapped wrist and told not to do it again. They will make some t shirts in support of their fans. They will do it again next season with the same result. Repeat this comment every year.

None.

The lad who cracked the window should get done for criminal damage and the lads who injured the Police Officers should get done for ABH.

Other than that I don’t think anything they did was wrong or bad.

Banned from Europe 1 year, send a message to other clubs.

It's totally unacceptable that there are billions of pounds worth of investment sat on a coach that is being targeted by thugs, its a massive massive risk, and for a club like Liverpool to actually facilitate it is beyond belief

Banned 1 year European football, better that than the whole of the league again.

personally seeing as they had the issue with united a couple of years ago too, I think they well get a three game stadium ban that will be reduced to a final warming on appeal. If it was me I would close their ground for five games next year.

None.

The lad who cracked the window should get done for criminal damage and the lads who injured the Police Officers should get done for ABH.

Other than that I don’t think anything they did was wrong or bad.

In UEFA competitions the club is responsible for the behaviour of their fans. So they will be punished and rightly so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.