What are you drinking right now?

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
Tanqueray 50ml to 175ml shhweppes with 4 pieces of ice and a slice of lime.
Presentation is everything so do not do it in a cup or fish bowl like the chav's abroad.

A large circumferential bowl with alarming diameter will do just fine.

Tanqueray 50ml to 175ml shhweppes with 4 pieces of ice and a slice of lime.
Presentation is everything so do not do it in a cup or fish bowl like the chav's abroad.

A large circumferential bowl with alarming diameter will do just fine.
I'd also recommend drinking it in somewhere like the piano bar in the Midland hotel the ambience can add to the experience.
Adds to the fucking cost as well mind :-)

I'd also recommend drinking it in somewhere like the piano bar in the Midland hotel the ambience can add to the experience.

That's not what you said when you saw the bill for a couple of G&Ts there earlier this week you cheap bastard.

I'd also recommend drinking it in somewhere like the piano bar in the Midland hotel the ambiance can add to the experience.

Andrew I brought back quite a few litre bottles from the Dorm.
Twenty litres in bottles @15 Euros a litre.
Ambiance is everything and so here is Elton and his fabulous piano shenanigans to let us know that were still standing
Bring it on red Scouse shell suit wearing pimples on the worlds arsehole and miscreant deviant mo-foes from a time warp long forgotten.

Last edited:
Andrew Andrew Andrew:
I brought back quite a few one litre bottles from the Dorm.
Twenty litres in bottles @15 Euros a litre.
As you say ambiance is everything and so here is Elton and his fabulous piano shenanigans to let us all know that.. were still standing !
Bring it on red Scouse shell suit wearing pimples on the worlds arsehole and miscreant deviant mo-foes from a time warp long forgotten.
Evil personified !

I said adds to the experience not EVERYTHING, theses a lot to be said for downing a bottle of gin on your sofa, trust me I should know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.