Spurs (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs may have one eye on the fa cup semi and don't have much to play for in the league seeing top 4 go right to the group stage. Need a win badly.

Sorry! Just think the run of luck says we lose. I’m sure I’m not alone. Just not afraid to see/say it.

Prove me wrong.

And he’s had a shit week. He ain’t god.

Your right he isn't God, but can you tell me a season where we have played better football and been more successful than this one.

I think the players looked absolutely fucked last night. They have put everything in to a grueling season and these high intensity games have really taken it out of them. We haven’t won at spurs in a while and this will be very tough. I think Fernandinho could do with a rest. Delph and Sergio should come back in. For me anything other than a defeat is a good result and an improvement on last season. Then we will have a full week to recover.

I think the players looked absolutely fucked last night. They have put everything in to a grueling season and these high intensity games have really taken it out of them. We haven’t won at spurs in a while and this will be very tough. I think Fernandinho could do with a rest. Delph and Sergio should come back in. For me anything other than a defeat is a good result and an improvement on last season. Then we will have a full week to recover.

i think dinho is suspended

Ederson
Danilo, Stones, Laporte, Delph
Gundogan, De Bruyne
Sterling, B Silva, Sane
Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.