Security in the stadium

I'm sorry but I don't agree with this fully. Most people will sneak a smoke bomb in their pants where they know they won't be searched. Any devices capable of causing serious damage would be FAR to big to sneak in using the same method. Best prevention would be a 0 tolerance policy on bags and search everyone in a big coat etc.

I forgot to remove a leatherman tool with a pen knife on my belt(Work related). This was last season in Champs league. Wand beeped steward said “Oh that will be the change in your pocket”. Then waved me in.
Not made that mistake again when rushing from work.

I was waved through last night! Mind you it was nearly match time and people were getting restless. I have never had my car keys detected or the loose change I carry in the 'kangaroo pouch' of my Help for Heroes hoody!!

Last night and on Saturday as I got to the concourse at the top of 125 there was a sniffer dog............... I wondered if it was after the journalists who sit there!!! Maybe they were checking for drugs on them!! The rubbish some of them write they could be on drugs! (only allegedly so @Ric doesn't get into trouble) :-)

The only practical option is to have everyone parade through the turnstile completely naked.

Once in supporters can either buy the full City kit, or go for the more economical body spray paint white and sky blue. Tunnel club members have the option of donning a blue bowtie on their bits.

99.9% guaranteed to keep flares and other contrabands out. The 0.1% accounts for the risk takers with gaping arses.
Orafices ?

Whilst I think about it (I do think, bear with me it doesn't happen often) How come there were so many Blue and White flags being waved by the Liverpool supporters after half time? Did our supporters give them to them or did they take advantage of people going for a beer at half time and sneakily pinch them?

I’m not convinced the wands even pick up metal. Last night and the Derby I had car keys in coat pocket, metal glasses case in the other coat pocket, phone in my trouser pocket and several coins in the other trouser pocket. Nothing picked up on either occasion???

I'm sorry but I don't agree with this fully. Most people will sneak a smoke bomb in their pants where they know they won't be searched. Any devices capable of causing serious damage would be FAR to big to sneak in using the same method. Best prevention would be a 0 tolerance policy on bags and search everyone in a big coat etc.

What we need to remember is that the Arena atrocity was caused by the terrorist running in to the exit as the concert had finished. No amount of searches could prevent it.

It'd be interesting to find out exactly what has been confiscated or whether any arrests have been made. I simply don't trust unskilled and poorly paid staff to do anything to stop incidents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.