Guess Team/Score Comp - Session 5 Match 3 - Tottenham H a

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

As intimated at the start of the season, this will be my last season running this competition.

I started it in 2009/10 when I wasn't working and have run it ever since but the time burden is getting too much.

I know that it has proved popular with many of you but the time has come for me to take a back seat.

If anyone would like to volunteer to take over, I will be happy to provide assistance/back up support/advice, so please let me know either on here or by PM.

Thanks all

Keith

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

As intimated at the start of the season, this will be my last season running this competition.

I started it in 2009/10 when I wasn't working and have run it ever since but the time burden is getting too much.

I know that it has proved popular with many of you but the time has come for me to take a back seat.

If anyone would like to volunteer to take over, I will be happy to provide assistance/back up support/advice, so please let me know either on here or by PM.

Thanks all

Keith

Great work Keith over the years and enjoy your retirement as such I am sure all mooners are much appreciative for your efforts over many years.

Ederson
Walker; Kompany; Otamendi; Delph
KDB; Gündogan (L); Silva
Bernardo; Jesus (F); Sterling
Substitutes: Bravo; Laporte; Zinchenko; Danilo; Toure; Sané; Foden
2-2

Last edited:
Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Otamendi
Laporte
Delph
David Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Sané
Jesus (F)

Bravo, Gundogan, zinchenko, Danilo, Bernardo (L), Nemecha, Foden

Tottenham 1-5 City

Last edited:
Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Otamendi
Delph
Gundogan
D Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Sane
Jesus (F/L)

Subs: Bravo, Danilo, Laporte, Zinchenko, Toure, Foden, B Silva

Spurs 3 City 1

Great work Keith over the years and enjoy your retirement as such I am sure all mooners are much appreciative for your efforts over many years.

Yes, to echo your sentiments many thanks Keith for running the competition for so many years. Hopefully we can find a way to keep it going!

Ederson
Walker
Delph
Kompany
Laporte
Gundogan
D Silva
De Bruyne FL
Sterling
Sane
Jesus

Subs: Bravo, Danilo, Otamendi, B Silva, Zinchenko, Foden, Nmencha

City to win 2-1

Ederson

Walker
Kompany
Laporte
Delph

Gundogan
De Bruyne
D.Silva

Bernardo
Jesus
Sterling (F/L)

Subs: Bravo, Otamendi, Danilo, Tosin, Zinchenko, Sane, Foden

City 1-1

Last edited:
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Thanks all

Keith

Thanks a lot mate for running this competition. My first year and really enjoyed being involved.
Unfortunately I’m not in a position to take over , but I hope it can carry on next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.