Defensive Midfield Targets/Options

Me too. Hoping for one of Fabinho, Jorginho, Can, Ndombele, De Jong.

Just had a look and Weigl has 2 goals and 1 assist in 123 appearances for B. Dortmund. Stats aren’t everything but that is a laughable return.

Everyone can see Fernandinho’s role in our attacks and he really does contribute (3 goals, 3 assists in PL) so to buy Weigl that offers nothing in attack except good passing apparently and also isn’t physical. Shocked to see so many people are dying to have him. He is turning 23 this year so it’s not like he is some teen prodigy.

My number one choice is Fabinho and Jorginho and Can are decent alternatives imo

So you think Tuchel will go to PSG? Saw the link but didn’t think it was nailed on

Yeah I think so, it's being reported as 100% done by everyone in Germany, started with the reliable sources but now it seems to be taken as certain and the French reporters have joined in. Bayern's chairman said he'd told them he'd signed for another club as well.

Yeah I think so, it's being reported as 100% done by everyone in Germany, started with the reliable sources but now it seems to be taken as certain and the French reporters have joined in. Bayern's chairman said he'd told them he'd signed for another club as well.

Yea I remember the chairman saying that. Interesting. He will do well there but it’s unrealistic to expect to win the CL as luck plays a big part in knockout competitions. I imagine his target will be the semi final something they’ve never reached.

Kante would be absolutely ideal. Everyone knows of his defensive qualities and energy, but his passing has much improved at Chelsea, too. Could he be the answer to our needs in this position? I think so..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.