Juventus accuse UEFA of anti-Italy agenda

How the fuck does VAR help with fairness in football?
Does it make it worse? Football as in life isn't fair. Rochdale don't get same tv money as us ? Fair?

Never said fair. I just think it will help the laws be applied correctly. Has goal line technology been worth doing?

So sorry for being wrong :-)

How the fuck does VAR help with fairness in football?

Liverpool v City at Anfield UCL. VAR might render the following: Salad goal ruled offside, Sané's goal ruled onside. Tackle on Sterling late on inside penalty area. They have a goal less and we have two goals more. The proper application of VAR used FAIRLY and appropriately will result in what happens on the pitch being reflected in the result. I think that is pretty damn fair!

Liverpool v City at Anfield UCL. VAR might render the following: Salad goal ruled offside, Sané's goal ruled onside. Tackle on Sterling late on inside penalty area. They have a goal less and we have two goals more. The proper application of VAR used FAIRLY and appropriately will result in what happens on the pitch being reflected in the result. I think that is pretty damn fair!
The proper application and used fairly eh good luck with that .

The proper application and used fairly eh good luck with that .

Oh, I've no illusions about the application of VAR when it comes in. The FArce and PL will adopt a system that is so cumbersome, opaque and unfit for purpose that it's application will be worse that it's current non-existence! Those who govern football will heed nothing from other sports where VAR has flourished and improved those sports immeasuraly. I used to watch tennis and the rantings and shocking behaviour of McEnroe and other sports knobheads. I bet the tennis umpires would have loved to have had Hawkeye. And how many cricketers given out LBW would have seized on the chance of a review. And the number of tries given in rugby after watching the ball grounded from umpteen angles. The FArce, the PL, PiGMOL and the Meedya want an outcome from football. It doesn't involve MCFC being in the ascendancy. Keeping VAR away is one of the best ways of avoiding that. Apply VAR effectively in the last ten days of the games we've been involved in and it's a completely different story, one which the RDAHMeedya would not want to print!

Refs should be picked like juries are picked in America. They should be nominated by the PL or UEFA and accepted or rejected by the playing teams until both teams agree on one they find acceptable.
"I'm sorry Mr Taylor/Mason/Madley/Atkinson/Moss/ Pawson..... , but whilst Manchester U*****/Tottingham/Liverpool/etc find you perfectly acceptable to referee the match v Manchester City, they do not wish you to be seen within 20 miles of their ground, with the same opinion for when they play the reverse fixture. We will have to try and find another referee within our system who can do the same sterling work you have performed for us over the years. Yours, Mike Riley/David Gill."

VAR works perfect but the FA referees and the people in full control of the game in the premier league DON'T WANT IT ????? WHY ????? its letting go of the cash cow and the power of a so called top club that needs that little help to remain that so called big and biggest club in england. they like to fool you in to thinking its not the referee that control the games and come up with the old crap of over the season it evens it self out or just bad luck and the ref missed it BOLLOCKS

the referees and officials in the premier league is in full control of how and who win games and silverware they are the game changers not the players or managers you have to toe the line and take it when the FA send you a referee and rocks up to your game and puts on a show. we all know who is the best at it and when you see the name of the ref for your big game its going to be one of them days and the fans and players know whats going to happen

i think VAR is being made to look bad and unstable by the FA and the referees in charge so they don't have to use it in games they are feeding the pictures you see so again they are in full control and know what they are doing

"I'm sorry Mr Taylor/Mason/Madley/Atkinson/Moss/ Pawson..... , but whilst Manchester U*****/Tottingham/Liverpool/etc find you perfectly acceptable to referee the match v Manchester City, they do not wish you to be seen within 20 miles of their ground, with the same opinion for when they play the reverse fixture. We will have to try and find another referee within our system who can do the same sterling work you have performed for us over the years. Yours, Mike Riley/David Gill."
Clattenburg would be on the list as well if he hadn't already fucked off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.