Last Film You Saw

Witness for the Prosecution (1957).

Just watched this on Kodi. Courtroom Drama with Marlene Dietrich based on the Agatha Christie play. Very enjoyable 8/10.

Just watched Den of Thieves and really enjoyed it. Would recommend.

I started to watch it and it began to bother why it was so focused on the patsy. It was bugging where I'd seen this premise before.

Then, it hit me.

It was the cops and robbers version of "The Usual Suspects". I could see most of it coming.

Average.

Very.

Bigga: the film and TV version of a hipster!

im-sorry-what-did-you-just-say.jpg

Anyhoo...

"You Were Never Really Here"

Now, I do like a bit of Joaquin Phoenix, I think he's gotten better and better over time and very much see him as the antithesis of Daniel Day-Lewis; an actor that is intense rather than acting intensely. Both methods are riveting, yet Phoenix is more natural for me.

Interesting/ questionable subject matter in this piece. Nice filmography, juxtopostion and symbolism and you feel the antagonist's plight throughout.

Interesting film.

im-sorry-what-did-you-just-say.jpg

Anyhoo...

"You Were Never Really Here"

Now, I do like a bit of Joaquin Phoenix, I think he's gotten better and better over time and very much see him as the antithesis of Daniel Day-Lewis; an actor that is intense rather than acting intensely. Both methods are riveting, yet Phoenix is more natural for me.

Interesting/ questionable subject matter in this piece. Nice filmography, juxtopostion and symbolism and you feel the antagonist's plight throughout.

Interesting film.

Ooohh...

000.gif

I am not really into Aliens eating kids if they make a noise and making me jump. Especially on a Sunday night at 10.30. I was fuming! Wasted 1 hour 31 of my life!
To be honest that sounds right up my street, I'll have to keep an eye out for it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.