We’re bombing Syria

bloodywarbolton.png

I hope the commons tears her a new one on Monday - minority govt - no authority - no referral to parliament - get used to UK govt post Brexit boys when Parliament - ie the PM decides goes and what doesn't - what about a sovereign Parliament? Disgrace.

Fuck em sick of the world beating about the bush with proxy wars, let us all have it out again this time the Reich is on our side could be a bad omen.

But its not our fucking fight in the first place. Whilst we are at it lets finish the job in Libya go to Myanmar and sort the out via the Yemen who have a spot of local genocidal probs too....................

As May can afford to bomb Syria then that means austerity has ended and the nurses who were told there was no money can get a decent pay raise ....austerity is over ...wheyhey for the NHS

and the fire brigade and the Police and can I have the roads near me repaired only they look like they have been the subject of a fucking missile attack too

However May thinks best to start in Syria - thank fuck - I can't tell you how many nights that conflict has kept me awake FFS

Resigned myself to this happening for the past couple of years, it was only a matter of time. Meant to be going Cyprus in June, wonder if Akitori will be attacked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.