Spurs (a) - Post Match Thread

That felt good. The past 3 games have been really difficult to deal with. My way of dealing with those kind of results is a media blackout. The result is I have no idea what pep, fellow bluemooners or (more importantly) the rag/ dipper media have said. Can anyone give me a quick recap of the fallout? Today’s results and performance means I am bulletproof!

The press said: we we're robbed by a two poor offside decisions at anfield, a poor offside decision at the etihad and a clear penalty against United. That we're the best footballing team that this country has seen in decades and that we're a credit to the premier league.

oh wait....

I do not get the hate for Gary Neville. He is a fair commentator and praises City all the time. I know you hate him because of who he played for but it really is not justified in his commentary.
Bollocks. How come every time we are destroying teams he keeps saying how bad the opposition are. Despise the little tool and I can see right through him.

Not much. That won't win us the title. They could then only get to 87 points, which we're on now. So, 1 more draw would do it. We can only win the title if West Brom win.
Don’t be silly, it would mean the scum had to catch up 30 goals in 5 games, lmao.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.