Swansea (H) - Pre Match Thread

City v Swansea prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping for 2 RAG losses. I'm hoping we win this Prem title as early as possibly and the points gap to be as big as possible and the goal difference to be 35+ . Last nights win against Spurs was the 'win it' match although what i really wanted was to beat Utd. The performances over the season are what really wins it for ourselves though

This for me too. Utd lose both games.
Why on earth would anyone want them to win.

This for me too. Utd lose both games.
Why on earth would anyone want them to win.

To make it more exciting, they should win both games and that will just confirm Jose for another few seasons and quite honestly the longer he is there the better for us.

I would really like to see us win the title next Sunday in front of our fans than be sat at home on my own talking to the dogs, "we just won the title", dogs says "right well done but let me out a need a piss".

To make it more exciting, they should win both games and that will just confirm Jose for another few seasons and quite honestly the longer he is there the better for us.

I would really like to see us win the title next Sunday in front of our fans than be sat at home on my own talking to the dogs, "we just won the title", dogs says "right well done but let me out a need a piss".

Agree to disagree then.

You have a talking dog?

Best thing about this week is the fact the squad has a full weeks rest, after a gruelling past 10 days.
The way he we’ve played this season, I think Pep and the team have every intention of putting on a masterclass next weekend! A win is a win and I’ll take it any which way how but I think we might see something unbelievable next weekend!

Don’t give a shite about anyone else’s games. Ours are what matters. More of the same concentration as last night.
Swansea are in a dogfight for survival, so we need to be putting them to the sword. They know they can’t over power us, so no doubt they’ll be in a 5-4-1 to make us try and break through their packed defence. It’s proved difficult for us to do on a few occasions. If we get a pen, I would love to see Eddy break the net with it.
This game will be attackers v defenders, we need to draw them out and create our own space, not only that but when we go past and through them, attack the goal or box, so often we get through the lines and then come back to allow them to regroup.
I’m sticking money on a ‘win to nil’ for us, there’s no reason they should trouble our defence after spurs performance. Gundog should play there again, and Delphino at LB.
Laporte gaining confidence. Give Razza a go in the centre and move Bernardo to right, Foden or Diaz to left.
We have the squad to give players a brief rest, so do it, even if it’s just a half.

Eddie
Walker
Delph
Vinny
Laporte
Ilkay
Kev
Dave
Sterling
Silva
Sane

mendy on bench and to come on if we are comlortable, Bernardo given time

Get this over the line.

We don't want United to lose. We want to win it on our patch against Swansea. Come on City!

Best thing about this week is the fact the squad has a full weeks rest, after a gruelling past 10 days.
The way he we’ve played this season, I think Pep and the team have every intention of putting on a masterclass next weekend! A win is a win and I’ll take it any which way how but I think we might see something unbelievable next weekend!

Yep 3 days off with there families

Sorry i am not changing my thoughts since i was 6 listening to my tiny blue radio. being a honourable baggie for the day and hoping THEY lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.