Last Three Home Games

guvnors son mcfc

The last 3 home games let's show the world who we are !!

We get all this nonsense , no fans, empty seats , emptihad, no history etc etc !

Let's have 3 huge parties !

As fans We have hundreds of City flags and banners, just as many as the Candlepool shite. Bring them , let's bring them all to the last 3 home games !

If you have a huge City flag, BRING IT !

If inflatables is your thing and bananas bring them ! Beach balls ,

Bring colour , bring your scarves, bring flags and banners , bring fancy dress !!

Bring the fucking lot !!

Most of all bring the noise !!

For once in our lives we can breath easy and PARTY ! 3 fucking parties !!!

Show these players our appreciation but most of all show the world watching on TV that we can match Scouse, Celtic and Scums atmosphere !! And some !!

We might never get this much breathing space again to just relax, sing our blue hearts out and enjoy being the Champions !

In the words of Shameless and Frank Gallagher

Let's "AV A PARTY"

Rub the Rags and Scousers faces right in it !

Manchester City v Swansea, Sunday 22nd April 2018
BRING YOUR SCARF!

We all got a scarf with our SCs last Summer so I think we should get those sky blue, white and Vimto colour “SEASON 2017/18” scarves out for Swansea next week

(Middle one:)
cityzens-scarf-vote.ashx

I’d rather the whole stadium held those up than another plastic flag waving or plastic card holding tifo, they get a bit same-y. Let’s do a scarf one instead this time!

I remember we did a scarf one for a derby once and it was the best tifo we’ve ever had. Everyone either holding the scarves up or folding them in half and rolling them around in the air - looked fantastic!

Last edited by a moderator:
Then for Huddersfield do a Big Banana day

Agree about the scarves on derby day years ago, they looked fantastic.

By the way, I love the huge 1894 scarf. Saw if from the North Stand on Tuesday and it looks brilliant!

Agree about the scarves on derby day years ago, they looked fantastic.

By the way, I love the huge 1894 scarf. Saw if from the North Stand on Tuesday and it looks brilliant!
Yeah top banner that, best one we’ve had

BRING YOUR SCARF!

We all got a scarf with our SCs last Summer so I think we should get those sky blue, white and Vimto colour “SEASON 2017/18” scarves out for Swansea next week

cityzens-scarf-vote.ashx

I’d rather the whole stadium held those up than another plastic flag waving or plastic card holding tifo, they get a bit same-y. Let’s do a scarf one instead this time!

I remember we did a scarf one for a derby once and it was the best tifo we’ve ever had. Everyone either holding the scarves up or folding them in half and rolling them around in the air - looked fantastic!

I like that

YESSS ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH THIS!!! On our day we are the best fans, the most passionate, let’s do what we did against utd but keep through the whole game, agree that scarves are so much better so everyone must bring them, bananas and everything colours, noise even flares if we can!!

BRING YOUR SCARF!

cityzens-scarf-vote.ashx

The home of their greatest rivals, are you fcukin sure!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.