Kodi/SPMC

Surely Ace are following normal Company practice by severing links with their previous life. Usually done by ripping off suppliers before closing and restarting though.

I really hope you're being sarcastic.
They ARE the previous ACE.
Like I said beams were going last yr, that's a fact, do I think they've took over or bought ace out, yes I do. From the comment that bloke put under his vid supposedly from ace website on the 2nd April monies will be returned in stages, if that's true or not is another matter. I think beams are based in Holland, unless anyone knows different

Edit : joined their discord group last night and the question has been asked on there, beams say, as I knew already, they was resellers for ace from last yr, when ace folded, they started to use someone else with virtually the same looking set up. Like I say, if they took over from that point or are indeed using someone else who knows

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.