Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Prefer French, Arabic or Canadian commentary meself. Dunno who did last nights on NBCSN but they were pretty gushing about us.
It was Robbie Mustoe he always gives us far praise and criticism as required
I watched the 2nd half on NBCSN as I was totally pissed off listening to the two knobends on Sky....there really should be just crowd noise option

It was Robbie Mustoe he always gives us far praise and criticism as required
I watched the 2nd half on NBCSN as I was totally pissed off listening to the two knobends on Sky....there really should be just crowd noise option

Best thing about last nights coverage was after the final whistle. No going back to the studio to have some scouse prick blethering on, they just kept showing the team and fans celebrating. Almost felt i was there.

Best thing about last nights coverage was after the final whistle. No going back to the studio to have some scouse prick blethering on, they just kept showing the team and fans celebrating. Almost felt i was there.
The Sky coverage was pretty good after the whistle as both Bellamy and Souness were drooling over us.The presenter (can`t remember his name) was also very good and certainly didn`t knock us.

I watch every game when I'm overseas and this was the first time I've seen them do that as they usually cut off after the final whistle. It was a really special moment to be amongst the players after such a vital win, can't explain how I felt other than sheer joy.

It took him exactly 3 minutes from the kick off last night to mention 'Manchester United'.
180 seconds. I timed him.
Also the despair & defeat in his voice for the last 10 minutes when it was clear that we were
going to win the game was palpable. He just can't help it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.