Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

I said to the Mrs that Tyler sounded like he was at a funeral when Raheem smacked in the third. He really couldn't have sounded any more depressed

Incredibly though, five minutes later he was saying that Sterling's form was great for England with the World cup coming up

It's only a disaster for the Premier League.

The Sky coverage was pretty good after the whistle as both Bellamy and Souness were drooling over us.The presenter (can`t remember his name) was also very good and certainly didn`t knock us.

I agree, was good to have some presenters who are on our side for a change, unlike BT Sports who are either rags or dipper supporters and don't show neutrality. Both Souness and Bellamy had nothing but praise and it was good to hear.

How many times did he mention the rags,i lost count in the end

Kept mentioning about Sterling being fouled outside the box for the penalty award, but didn't keep going back to the Davies foul on Kompany where he should have been red carded.

The Sky coverage was pretty good after the whistle as both Bellamy and Souness were drooling over us.The presenter (can`t remember his name) was also very good and certainly didn`t knock us.

Bellers might have only been here a short time, and he would have as much reason as anyone to feel a certain animosity towards City, given his treatment by Mancini, but he obviously 'got' the club while he was a Blue.

He was fulsome in his praise for us and I’ve never heard him criticise City just for the sake of it.

Kept mentioning about Sterling being fouled outside the box for the penalty award, but didn't keep going back to the Davies foul on Kompany where he should have been red carded.
The sooner the biased twat retires the better,taking someones leg off is nothing to getting a pen instead of a free kick

His reaction to Sterling's goal was the absolute nadir as far as I'm concerned. The mentions of united are neither here or there to me, but the excessively quiet nature of his response to the goal was a disgrace. Agree Souness and Bellamy were excellent (as was Henry) after the game.

His reaction to Sterling's goal was the absolute nadir as far as I'm concerned. The mentions of united are neither here or there to me, but the excessively quiet nature of his response to the goal was a disgrace. Agree Souness and Bellamy were excellent (as was Henry) after the game.

There's an audible difference in his reaction to us scoring versus whoever it is we may be playing. You can literally hear the change in attitude.

He pines for days gone by when the old sky 4 ruled the roost. There is a clear dislike that he holds for us and fair fucks if that's the case, his opinion bothers me not, and I'm sure he has his reasons.

But no fucking way should he still be commentating if that's the case, impartiality is everything in his role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.