29 years ago today.

manimanc

I was at Ewood park watching Blackburn batter us 4-0. We was 2nd and had 5 games left and in typical city fashion we won only one of the 5 remaining games, 4-2 at Oxford and lost at home to Barnsley and drew our last 3 games, including at long long last tricky Morley getting the point we needed on the last day at Bradford.

Oh and my banana burst after a mini riot of bopping eachother on the head went tits up.

The only good thing was my mate had the new album, on cassette tape for our older viewers, of new order 'technique' and we all huddled round an earphone each on his walkman on the train on the way home listening in.

Last weeks derby reminded me so much of that Bournemouth game - 3 up @ HT.....party time and players came out is if the job was done.

We know what happened next

Last weeks derby reminded me so much of that Bournemouth game - 3 up @ HT.....party time and players came out is if the job was done.

We know what happened next
That conga up and down the Kippax was great at the time though lol

I was at Ewood park watching Blackburn batter us 4-0. We was 2nd and had 5 games left and in typical city fashion we won only one of the 5 remaining games, 4-2 at Oxford and lost at home to Barnsley and drew our last 3 games, including at long long last tricky Morley getting the point we needed on the last day at Bradford.

Oh and my banana burst after a mini riot of bopping eachother on the head went tits up.

The only good thing was my mate had the new album, on cassette tape for our older viewers, of new order 'technique' and we all huddled round an earphone each on his walkman on the train on the way home listening in.

I was at Blackburn and Oxford games. Missed our first 3 goals at Oxford as was still queueing for my HT pasty.
Loved going everywhere for the football, in those days. Even if it wasn't that great at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.