Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

you cant beat his commentary after the ederson kung foo kick that ripped his face apart he carried on mentioning it in the away game and also mentioned revenge when mane scored,he is a twat

you cant beat his commentary after the ederson kung foo kick that ripped his face apart he carried on mentioning it in the away game and also mentioned revenge when mane scored,he is a twat

I think revenge would have been for Ederson to boot Mane in the boat race.

Me too. I can only think he holds ratboys hand for 90mins. The pair of them last night was a disgrace and I've never said that about Neville. Anybody else ever heard Neville mention he went to Wembley 81 with his uncle who was a city fan because I've never heard that. It was very amateurish and totally uncalled for.
It only prompted Mr monotone to go on one about how Tottenham went 2-1 behind in 81 and how we knew the outcome of that one.
It was yet again commentators, supposedly neutral commentators, willing the other team to score against us. And when sterling got the third I'm sure the two of them started talking about what they was having for lunch tomorrow.
It's so blatant now that it doesn't come as a shock anymore.
Think Neville was probably a City fan taking a day off school Thursday to watch City at Wembley.Probably changed to Utd when he signed for them.That is probably why he hates City so much .

I watch every game when I'm overseas and this was the first time I've seen them do that as they usually cut off after the final whistle. It was a really special moment to be amongst the players after such a vital win, can't explain how I felt other than sheer joy.

I was wondering about this too. It's almost as if they knew something . . . :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.