Chelsea 2017/2018

No, we can only have a maximum of five. That was specified by UEFA when they changed the rules to give a place to the EL winners.

Suppose the final positions were:

1 City, 2 United, 3 Spurs, 4 Chelsea, 5 Liverpool, 6 Arsenal AND Pool and the Arse win their European competitions, Chelsea would miss out.,,,?

(the chances of this actaually happening are pretty remote)

Suppose the final positions were:

1 City, 2 United, 3 Spurs, 4 Chelsea, 5 Liverpool, 6 Arsenal AND Pool and the Arse win their European competitions, Chelsea would miss out.,,,?

(the chances of this actaually happening are pretty remote)

In that scenario, Chelsea (the 4th placed team) would miss out while the CL and EL winners (Arsenal and Liverpool) join City, United and Spurs in the CL next season.

After drawing with West Ham I don’t think he’ll be worrying about Chelsea’s transfer policy next season

Nope, and I can't wait to see the back of him. I can't handle him pissed off and miserable all the time. I'd be devastated if we now go out and hire someone like Allegri or Simeone. We might as well keep Conte, if that is the route we want to take. Sarri seems out of the question at this point, and Jardim is new the favourite. I would happily take him too.

Good comeback against the Saints, but dammit, the first 70 mins of the game was some of the most tedious, lacklustre, laboured, poor football I have seen this season. We're lucky we were up against a piss poor Southampton team, and also lucky they are the ones standing between us and the FA Cup final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.