Swansea (H) - Pre Match Thread

City v Swansea prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This team playing with no pressure and a rocking crowd could well be 5 or 6 Sunday

Still play strong teams for these last games. We want 100 points. Hope Mendy is back for this.

Really hope he gives Foden and Diaz game time now. They deserve it.
They’re the future, get them integrated and hungry.

With a World Cup looming anyone who bet on City playing these guys into the ground just to win them money or set records should have thought about it.

A few of us said in here months ago if we win with games to spare then the kids and players on the end of their stay will get lots of games.

No way City put any records ahead of that.

We might still get one or two but there will probably be a bit of a drop off in intensity alongside a loosening of the pressure.

Could balance out and equal some great flowing play. But don't be surprised if we lose a couple more games to teams with more need than us.

This is a great position to be in but frankly only the fans will be desperate for points and goals records. Pep will be experimenting for next season knowing it will not be this easy again.

I hope he plays the strongest possible team and smashes every possible record out of the park.. Only Silva needs a rest imo..

I hope he plays the strongest possible team and smashes every possible record out of the park.. Only Silva needs a rest imo..

He won't though. And when you sit back and enjoy the next 5 games with zero pressure neither will you. They will all get some time off but will all play some games too as they will want to stay sharp.

Players with a world cup place looming are not going to go into 50/50 tackles to score 100 instead of 99 goals at risk to their Summer.

That could in a funny way easily help us play really well.

By the sounds of it a few fans with daft bets will be the only ones stressed out over the next month.

Hope it works out for you but for goodness sake just sit back and enjoy the best last 5 weeks of a season any of you are ever going to get. I know I will.

He won't though. And when you sit back and enjoy the next 5 games with zero pressure neither will you. They will all get some time off but will all play some games too as they will want to stay sharp.

Players with a world cup place looming are not going to go into 50/50 tackles to score 100 instead of 99 goals at risk to their Summer.

That could in a funny way easily help us play really well.

By the sounds of it a few fans with daft bets will be the only ones stressed out over the next month.

Hope it works out for you but for goodness sake just sit back and enjoy the best last 5 weeks of a season any of you are ever going to get. I know I will.

I can't imagine for one moment Pep will take his foot of the gas and allow the season to end with any unnecessary losses. I also think it would be a very brave player to even insinuate to Pep that he can't give 100% because of the impending World Cup.. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.