Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
this Dyche bullshit is pissing me off.

Yeah. Let's see how they cope with European football. If they can stay safely mid table or better, maybe then I'll understand him getting his dick sucked as much as he is now. Until then, it's nothing we haven't seen before and in the world of teams with less resources doing well, it still pales in significance to Leister's title win.

this Dyche bullshit is pissing me off.
To be fair, what is more impressive? The most dominant season in the history of English football, potentially smashing every record, or being the new Sam Allardyce and coming 7th. Pretty sure Fat Sam has actually got more points than him since taking over tbh and the Everton fans fucking hate him

Rafa is the better manager and has achieved more that Dyche this season

look at burnley last year after coming up 40 points and just survived, Rafa is already on 41 points and safe, This Dyche shite is bollocks, they were shite from dec to march, but so was everyone around them.

The desperation to find a reason to not give it pep and the usual give it to a plucky englishman is pathetic

Sly sports at its best, how Man City won the league, 33 games, 28 wins, they showed 5 games/goals highlights - incl our only 2 losses of the season! What a joke!
Their hour long programme at 10am promises to be full highlights of the Liverpool and Utd game! But who cares as much as they hate it we are the champions! Even castles trying to go full pound for pound rubbish - you can spend whatever but you have to deliver and we did with the best football - I’ll take that! At 40 years old I never dreamed when my dad was taking me all over the country and seeing us lose we’d ever win anything let alone the premier league by being leagues apart from everyone - just like when I was growing up United used to do! So so sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.