It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the World Cup coming and the transfer window shutting before the season starts I would imagine that we want all business done before the World Cup?

This makes the most sense. You are absolutely right. However i am still worried about the LB situation and CB. Mendy and Delph are an excellent pair.....when fit. Maybe trading in Delph for Bertrand might give us more reliability . It's the same with Kompany. If we can move him on to bring in another reliable CB it is something we should look at.
We have 4 CBs si reliability is well covered.

Delph will have his niggles, as long as Mendy stays healthy the other half of the time. Both situations are fine. Besides we have deep cover in Zee and Danilo.

SMS to Replace Yaya, and Zaha added and we'll be ready to go.

I wonder now the title is wrapped up how quickly players will be signed? The players deserve to enjoy the accolades
but we can get players early knowing it’s a busy summer with the World Cup and early closing of transfer window.

Delph will have his niggles, as long as Mendy stays healthy the other half of the time. Both situations are fine. Besides we have deep cover in Zee and Danilo.

Those two are top calls. The only other movement I can see is Danilo out - partly because he may frustrated at a lack of playing time and his performances have been a bit hit and miss although may likely improve in a second season. No idea who we’d bring in if he did go.

Wouldn't you say we should aim higher than Zaha though?

Another huge talent from La Masia is joining City. 16 yo No 8. Been at Barca since 2013 (signed from Espanyol).

Found it on Barcaforum, interview with Barca B player Carles Aleña, 2017

SPORT: who do you think will play for the first team apart from players from Barca B and Juvenil A?
Aleña: I can say plenty of players because we have the best academy but I have to go for Bernabe. Him, Gomes and Orellana have a big chance to be promoted. I believe Bernabe will be one of the best player in the world because I really enjoying watching him play. His passes, vision, technic and his football intelligence are the best thing about him.

For all interested, his thread on Barcaforum:
http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/11081-Adrián-Bernabé

Those two are top calls. The only other movement I can see is Danilo out - partly because he may frustrated at a lack of playing time and his performances have been a bit hit and miss although may likely improve in a second season. No idea who we’d bring in if he did go.
If Danilo goes, I reckon Maffeo will be the replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.