Celtic Thread 2017/18.

Not one scotland flag in the celtic end, not a single one. Lots of irish flags though? Weird bastards.
Mon the gers!

So far running them ragged. 2.0 and should be more. Hopefully skelp in another 4 second half. :)

Looks like the Rangers supporters have caught the Arsenal sickness,sick of their team,leaving in droves.

They were but they were bloody awful as well.
The gulf in class showed. They had been talking themselves up after beating Falkirk, cheering when the draw was made when they got us. They string a couple of wins together and they think they’re Barcelona. The press up here gets in on that at times and before you know it, they can win the league.

You couldn’t make it up. We have brought that delusion crashing about their arse.

My big mate a ger, texted me his usual shit prior to kick off. Haven’t had a reply to any of my 49 messages ripping the piss clean out of him. Probably lost the signal along with the plot.

Makes it all the more sweet when their delusions leads to greater depths of abject misery.

Oh the Rangers are shite, oh the Rangers are shite. Oh the Rangers are shite, oh the Rangers are shite. SO FUCKING SHITE!

I will keep trying with my pal. It’s the least I can do at this difficult time for him. He’s a pal. My best pal. The big twat. :)

The gulf in class showed. They had been talking themselves up after beating Falkirk, cheering when the draw was made when they got us. They string a couple of wins together and they think they’re Barcelona. The press up here gets in on that at times and before you know it, they can win the league.

You couldn’t make it up. We have brought that delusion crashing about their arse.

My big mate a ger, texted me his usual shit prior to kick off. Haven’t had a reply to any of my 49 messages ripping the piss clean out of him. Probably lost the signal along with the plot.

Makes it all the more sweet when their delusions leads to greater depths of abject misery.

Oh the Rangers are shite, oh the Rangers are shite. Oh the Rangers are shite, oh the Rangers are shite. SO FUCKING SHITE!

I will keep trying with my pal. It’s the least I can do at this difficult time for him. He’s a pal. My best pal. The big twat. :)

You’re such a kind, considerate soul, Mr Pole.

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.