Aguero injured

Now if only that was the conversation I replied too in the first place, still how much competition do you want or need for 1 striker and again try and keep up with the thought that all "three" will want to be the main man and play the most games because "ego" regardless if we buy a striker better than Aguero and Jesus, so same problem but now you will have Aguero sulking or Jesus crying instead of a third striker option.

Still it is always better to be the smart guy from the off and not take any of the previous conversation into account before launching in.
True, I should have read the previous 20 pages before I replied.
Now if only that was the conversation I replied too in the first place, still how much competition do you want or need for 1 striker and again try and keep up with the thought that all "three" will want to be the main man and play the most games because "ego" regardless if we buy a striker better than Aguero and Jesus, so same problem but now you will have Aguero sulking or Jesus crying instead of a third striker option.

Still it is always better to be the smart guy from the off and not take any of the previous conversation into account before launching in.
Okay mate, didn't mean to upset you but we can agree to disagree. I read the earlier conversation and it seems you are really against the idea of bringing in a 3rd world class striker. Personally I love Sergio to bits but I wouldn't let worrying about him having a sulk stop us from improving our team. But anyway blue, it's City v spurs soon, let's just enjoy the game and hope we get a result after such a horrendous fortnight.

True, I should have read the previous 20 pages before I replied.

Okay mate, didn't mean to upset you but we can agree to disagree. I read the earlier conversation and it seems you are really against the idea of bringing in a 3rd world class striker. Personally I love Sergio to bits but I wouldn't let worrying about him having a sulk stop us from improving our team. But anyway blue, it's City v spurs soon, let's just enjoy the game and hope we get a result after such a horrendous fortnight.

No, I asked which world class striker would come and sit in behind Aguero and Jesus or if they came in on a level standing who is joining to play 33% of the time if it was evened out ?

That is the part you obviously misunderstood, I said quite early on we need a third striker for moments like this, my own preference is to blood Nmecha from the bench for the rest of this season and see how he gets on.

Well we can agree on the Spurs match but I am extremely nervous for the first time all season, it has been a shit storm week of cheating or at best incompetent officials costing us dear, alongside some shoddy defending as well.

I asked you to name a world class forward that would be happy to sit on the bench behind Aguero and then Jesus and you come up with Griezman lol and then Hazard lol

Was the question too hard for you ?

Do you really think those two players would be happy to be a third striker and tbh they are not even out and out centre forwards anyways.

We have two strikers because a third world class striker does not want to be sat on his arse and not classed as the number 1 striker at the club, it is called ego, we need to find a top youth who is happy to play a bit part when needed or give a youth of our own that role when the chance comes.
If they play in a 2 or a 3, are they playing 'behind' anyone? Not too hard, just a stupid question.

If they play in a 2 or a 3, are they playing 'behind' anyone? Not too hard, just a stupid question.

We rarely play with two strikers and are extremely unlikely to play with 3, due in part to having Sane and Sterling out wide.

It was seemingly too hard for you.

World class forward, not some hybrid winger, we were looking for somebody to do the Aguero role while he is out fucked, surely you remember that part ?

We rarely play with two strikers and are extremely unlikely to play with 3, due in part to having Sane and Sterling out wide.

It was seemingly too hard for you.

World class forward, not some hybrid winger, we were looking for somebody to do the Aguero role while he is out fucked, surely you remember that part ?
We played with a 2 before Mendy was injured, with success. Guardiola said the only reason they can't play together is because Mendy is out and there's not enough width in a 352 if Delph is the LB.
Is Griezmann not world class? Thought he came 3rd in Balon D'or a few years ago.

We played with a 2 before Mendy was injured, with success. Guardiola said the only reason they can't play together is because Mendy is out and there's not enough width in a 352 if Delph is the LB.
Is Griezmann not world class? Thought he came 3rd in Balon D'or a few years ago.

And he would be happy to sit behind aguero or Jesus ?
Or as another poster said if they turned out better than aguero, would he sit or Jesus for that matter.

It is all right saying we need world class players but they get unhappy if not getting enough game time.

We played 3-5-2 for what 3 games ? But in this scenario we still wouldn't need a forward as sane and sterling would then be the rotating players a sweet would not have wingers due to Mendy and walker being attacking wing backs.

This now makes the whole question pointless if 3-5-2 is the way we go forward.

It opens up the question of better wing back rotating players though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.