Man of the Match - Spurs (a)

Man of the Match - Spurs (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Few contenders - went for Kompany - based on Kane not getting a touch and the way he steadied the defence end of first half beginning of second when some thought another wobble was on its way. In truth the Team Ethic was Man of the Match but as captain Company leads by example - hence he gets my vote.

Last edited:
Skipper for me. Kept Kane as quiet as you've ever seen, marshalled the defence well both sides of the reshuffle, and bagged an assist.

Is that The Kane who claimed the match ball - off the young 12yo ball boy ?..........lol

Raz, honourable mentions for Gundogan, De Bruyne and Walker.

Edit: how on earth does Walker only have 1 vote? Changing to him.

I voted for Kompany because I played this position myself and he is world class and gave a work class performance and im biased.

Went for Vinny, although I thought Gundogan was excellent, and due to how well he played we didn’t miss Fern at a very tough away game. Has Harry Kane been officially released from Vinnys pocket yet?

Sterling. Despite the fact that we’re all gonna have to get used to the fact that he’s always gonna be prone to missing the odd “sitter” he never gets dispirited or hides, and always works his nuts off for the benifit of the team

Sterling. Despite the fact that we’re all gonna have to get used to the fact that he’s always gonna be prone to missing the odd “sitter” he never gets dispirited or hides, and always works his nuts off for the benifit of the team

RAHEEM STERLING - - TOP OF THE LEAGUE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

Couldn't argue against giving it to Delph or Kompany who were both colossal at thr back but had to give it to sterling.our biggest threat,switched positions about 3 times during the game but understood his roll pe4fe tly each time. Felt he was more of a threat upfront than jesus as his movement is superb. Should probably have had a hatrick but after finally seeing the replays, there was some very good defending thrown in there and despite missing though chances he kept going and ultimately got the goal that sealed the win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.