Save Our Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help liking him more recently seeing as he seems to hate united almost as much as us.

I actually really enjoyed his post match yesterday.

He seems to be realising what a turd that won't flush of a club they are.
Their expectations far out weigh the reality.

His ego won't allow it to be his fault that they're not competing for the league, so he'll blame the club for not matching his ambitions.

If we start quick next season he'll be rattled and the fun and games should commence. They could be behind us & Liverpool next season. That will kill him & them.

I actually really enjoyed his post match yesterday.

He seems to be realising what a turd that won't flush of a club they are.
Their expectations far out weigh the reality.

His ego won't allow it to be his fault that they're not competing for the league, so he'll blame the club for not matching his ambitions.

If we start quick next season he'll be rattled and the fun and games should commence. They could be behind us & Liverpool next season. That will kill him & them.

And Spurs. And maybe others. They are a farce. Without DeGea they are eighth. Remember the start they got off to with their creampuff schedule.

Agree about his ego, and how he'll place the blame. I think he hangs on til Xmas, but I'd bet a fair amount he'll be out by season end.

But if he goes they might get someone who is capable enough to steer the floundering vessel that is the bad ship Rag. All the while Captain Poison charts their course the further they drift apart from their moorings...and that's enough maritime metaphors from me!

We must save him,he looked pathetic stood in the rain watching his team not being arsed about winning the game and his rant about his players thinking they won a title beating us but not him as he has won 8 titles,i would miss that
#SOP

The funny thing is that their performance objectives are:
  • Top 4 finish
  • Last 16 of CL
  • Quarter finals of the FA & League Cups
So he's achieved all those, which is the first time in a few seasons (2010/11 was the last time they achieved all four I think) a manager there has done that.

The funny thing is that their performance objectives are:
  • Top 4 finish
  • Last 16 of CL
  • Quarter finals of the FA & League Cups
So he's achieved all those,

But the stumbling block with him is his ultra-defensive style of play and his brusque and stand-offish way with the media. If he'd allow his players to express themselves creatively, and put on a charm offensive when meeting and greeting the press, he wouldn't get such a rough ride from everybody. As it is he's burned too many bridges in this country for any signs of redemption. The rags will be his last Prem job, of that I'm convinced.

But the stumbling block with him is his ultra-defensive style of play and his brusque and stand-offish way with the media. If he'd allow his players to express themselves creatively, and put on a charm offensive when meeting and greeting the press, he wouldn't get such a rough ride from everybody. As it is he's burned too many bridges in this country for any signs of redemption. The rags will be his last Prem job, of that I'm convinced.

No chance of a prem job. Who’d have him.

PSG fit his ego perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.