So how were the rags at work today?

W W

worsleyweb

I was evil today - loved it.

Made up for all the shite I have suffered in the last week when they got a bit gobby. I had one lad stuttering at one point as he came up with the usual empty seats, oil club, Arabs, Stockport, 20 tea etc. He has been to 3 games in his life.

I got him with lingard, Sanchez, Maureen, Mice, swamp, history, city bulshit bingo. I even told him united get 95,000 fans at every game and he said 105,000! Apparnetly they have a better squad and we have been so lucky!

Some of them were nearly crying!! I didn’t stop all day. Kick em while they are down.

I was evil too. Also loved it.

Bluemoon and various other songs / chants were played from my laptop throughout the day.

Wound one United fan up so much he had a £50 bet with me that United will finish above city next season. Hahaha

Being an OAP I`ll let you know how I go on in my local later tonight.Plenty of the sad fuckers in,as well as Dippers.Two Dippers have at least congratulated me on our title win in the paper shop this morning.
See what the other fucking numpties have to say.I`m ready for a good session of Guinness and shit stirring.
Ric. Not to worry.I meant in my local ... not on here. ;)

I was evil today - loved it.

Made up for all the shite I have suffered in the last week when they got a bit gobby. I had one lad stuttering at one point as he came up with the usual empty seats, oil club, Arabs, Stockport, 20 tea etc. He has been to 3 games in his life.

I got him with lingard, Sanchez, Maureen, Mice, swamp, history, city bulshit bingo. I even told him united get 95,000 fans at every game and he said 105,000! Apparnetly they have a better squad and we have been so lucky!

Some of them were nearly crying!! I didn’t stop all day. Kick em while they are down.
Our empty seats? He obviously didn’t bother watching their game yesterday then!

i just sang CHAMPIONS AT 2, BUT OTHERS DIDNT COME IN, so I just hope a couple more come in 2 morra

In future when I interview new staff I am going to ask them who they support as a first question. Anyone saying the rags can fuckoff.

Most of them were fair and a bit miffed about mourinho blaming the players yesterday without taking any responsibility himself again.

Some were actually genuinely relieved it’s now over.

Generally ok

Unlike any of the scouse twats who are complete and utter scouse twats and think they are the better team . Klopp is best manager in the world . Salah better than Messi. Milner better than silva. Next year it’s their year.

You know what the rags were right all along , I could never quite understand it but it’s true I hate them.

Every season I understand the rags hatred of the scousers more and more.

i got shit loads last week , i think they regret it now as i was fucking relentless

They were very quiet. Unlike last monday when I had this welcome on the table in the canteen;

20180409_100406.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.