Etilsalat 'Congratulations' Cringe

I'm not in favour of any City fan promoting themselves as a celebrity fan or as 'the face' of fans, whether that is an adult, a 'fan's spokesperson' or a kid.

There's thousands of kids who passionately support City and for one child to be constantly pushed as the 'well-known' 'huge fan' is putting him on a pedestal that no-one should be elevated to above other fans.

When there is a career building aspect to it, which undoubtedly has to have some sort of push from parents, it does not sit right with me. City is every blue's club, with no devoted, match going fan more of a 'celebrity' than another and it should not be used by individuals to promote themselves or their career aspirations.

My point is that it becomes self manufactured from the club. If they want real city kids get around the ground on the streets and you will find them. Not just that little ginger prick.

Second line. "City has done it again". I know this is for the foreign market, but, I can't stand when football teams are referred to in the singular. It just means whoever does refer to teams like that is only seconds away from saying, ‘EPL’. Awful.
Last bit of it actually says “if you’re here for Man Ciddy shout hooray”

In the words of an old chant; if you can’t talk proper shut your mouth! City has a ‘t’ in it, not a double ‘d’, daft Septicspeak bollocks

Last edited by a moderator:
Last bit of it actually says “if you’re here for Man Ciddy shout hooray”

In the words of an old chant; if you can’t talk proper shut your mouth! City has a ‘t’ in it, not a double ‘d’, daft Septicspeak bollocks

Non Mancs spell it Citeh...

Glorious times maybe but this sums up everything bad about the Premier League and indicative of the kind of audience it targets.

It really does make me appreciate how good watching a pile of shit away at Leeds on freezing winter nights on a crumbling terrace with 20,000 sheep shagging Yorkshire twats informing us that we were going to get our fucking heads kicked actually was.

Some will understand some sadly wont...to those I say watch the video again and ask yourself why?

Glorious times maybe but this sums up everything bad about the Premier League and indicative of the kind of audience it targets.

It really does make me appreciate how good watching a pile of shit away at Leeds on freezing winter nights on a crumbling terrace with 20,000 sheep shagging Yorkshire twats informing us that we were going to get our fucking heads kicked actually was.

Some will understand some sadly wont...to those I say watch the video again and ask yourself why?

"Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough!".(stamp, stamp)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.