Sergej Milinković-Savić

It's not just about him being 'good' it's about whether Pep sees him as the right player, to fit with the ones we have.

Mourinho is the guy who just signs players because they are 'good'.

That comment could be written in every single thread on the transfer forum, I don't think we need to specify in each one that Pep needs to think a player fits before he actually signs them.

That comment could be written in every single thread on the transfer forum, I don't think we need to specify in each one that Pep needs to think a player fits before he actually signs them.

I think we do need to mention it in a lot of these threads as some folks look at what a player does & say we 'must' sign him, but Pep may be looking at it from the point of view that such a player would take KDB or Silva's space for example & not cover the areas they don't do.

That could easily be the case with this guy. If he was 30 mil, I'm sure Pep would just sign him anyway, but at 100 mil plus, he has to be absolutely the right man.

He's a far better player than Pogba ever was in Serie A, anyone who's watched him should know that.

Also that price is not serious.

I disagree

Very similar roles in the teams

Savic(22-23 years old) - 9 goals, 2 assists, 49 take-ons, 33 tackles, 24 interceptions, 25 clearances, 4 blocks, 72 headers won, 84% short pass accuracy, 54% long pass accuracy

15/16 Pogba(22-23 years old) - 8 goals, 12 assists, 102 take-ons, 55 tackles, 47 interceptions, 27 clearances, 6 blocks, 63 headers won, 87% short pass accuracy, 69% long ball accuracy.

I disagree

Very similar roles in the teams

Savic(22-23 years old) - 9 goals, 2 assists, 49 take-ons, 33 tackles, 24 interceptions, 25 clearances, 4 blocks, 72 headers won, 84% short pass accuracy, 54% long pass accuracy

15/16 Pogba(22-23 years old) - 8 goals, 12 assists, 102 take-ons, 55 tackles, 47 interceptions, 27 clearances, 6 blocks, 63 headers won, 87% short pass accuracy, 69% long ball accuracy.

Yes that's why I said anyone who's watched him specifically. Because anyone who has watched him knows he dominates games in a way Pogba never did (never has), and the importance of his contributions is much higher. Milinkovic-Savic has on several occassions completely singlehanded taken over a game and changed the outcome. You can't see that on a whoscored stat sheet though, you actually have to watch.

He's a far better player than Pogba ever was in Serie A, anyone who's watched him should know that.

Also that price is not serious.
Yeah pretty sure that's the 'Fuck off Juve' price. Reckon he could still go for 80M though

Why do we need him ?

Fernandinho, Gundogan & Delph can cover this position.

And since we have the best manager in the world I am sure he can bring one of our loaned players and integrate him to the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.