Swansea (H) - Pre Match Thread

City v Swansea prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked at a Swansea fans' forum and they're hoping the team will still be hungover from celebrating. And one bloke recommends going in a bit rough on one of City's World Cup bound players early on and seeing whether the rest fancy it after that. But most feel like the one that says he'll give it till 2-0 on the tv and get on with the gardening then.

Not sure why you wouldn't care about setting a record that could stand for many generations but each to his own I guess. Hopefully we don't walk onto the pitch still pissed from celebrating and smack 8 past them.

I suspect all the shit that was spouted after the 3 defeats has renewed the teams desire to break those records.

Stay professional and don't get distracted. Yes we've got the league won but it's important for the integrity of the competition that we try every game, which I'm sure we will.

It'd be nice to bang in a few more goals too, no slow complacent play, let's see if we can break the 100 goals in a season figure. I'd love to see us get another 5, 6 or 7 nil before the season ends!

the players now know the records that can be got, players love titles and records, i can only see us picking up more wins and more goals.

the players now know the records that can be got, players love titles and records, i can only see us picking up more wins and more goals.

Exactly. Walker last night said every single player wants to be remembered as being a part of one of the greatest ever PL teams. I think we will and should win all 5 remaining games. Get 102 points and be remembered for ever.

Exactly. Walker last night said every single player wants to be remembered as being a part of one of the greatest ever PL teams. I think we will and should win all 5 remaining games. Get 102 points and be remembered for ever.
THIS ^^^^^

The Competition for places in the squad is fierce. I don’t think anyone can let their guard down. I expect full strength team and full strength performance.

Can’t believe some people are not bothered about breaking the records. Breaking 100 points is what will make this City side immortal in English football. They’d be remembered as “The Centurions” for all eternity. Why you wouldn’t want that is beyond me. Even City won’t ever beat 102 points, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.