Wenger leaving Arsenal at the end of the season.

I'd laugh my Bollock off if Bodgers was offered it. He'd turn it down to cement being the greatest manager in Scottish football.

I read in one on line article that he was off back to Chelsea.

I suppose in one way it's good for us, because if Viera is being touted as a serious contender then he must feel that in the next couple of years he has no chance of getting the City job. So that can only mean that Pep sees unfinished business at City .

Just flicked Sky news on and they were interviewing an arsenal fan. The interviewer was desperate to drag some sort of kind words from the fella about Wenger but besides "cheers for the first few years" was nowt doing haha. He listed the reasons well to so the interviewer had no come back hehe.

I suppose in one way it's good for us, because if Viera is being touted as a serious contender then he must feel that in the next couple of years he has no chance of getting the City job. So that can only mean that Pep sees unfinished business at City .

Don't think we see Viera as a future manager here.

If we are going down that sort of route then Kompany is a much better bet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.