Ryan Sessegnon

You play 2 from the 3 - I guess. 30 + games each.
According to people who watch the championship regularly, he`s not very good defensively and would struggle as a LB in the PL. He has impressed the most on the LW, so he would probably be challenging Sane and not Mendy. 12 goals and 4 assists in 25 games as left mid/winger according to transfermarkt, which is incredible for a 17-year-old. If it`s true that Fulham will let him go for around 30, we should consider him

I do wonder whether we should think about him and use him anywhere on the left - might mean we can’t sign a winger this summer but sometimes you have to take opportunities when they present themselves. When will a left sided player at this age with this potential come along again?

Yeah would love him but spurs will offer him more 1st team football

Another great thing about Sessegnon is that anyone who signs him this summer gets a club trained player when he turns 21.

Personally I think Patrick Roberts transfer taking him nowhere fast probably rules us out of this one.

Left back? He's barely in his own half. Spent most of the first half at the corner of Millwalls 18 yard box. Can see Spuds pulling rags pants down and selling them Rose for 50M and buying this kid for half that

Left back? He's barely in his own half. Spent most of the first half at the corner of Millwalls 18 yard box. Can see Spuds pulling rags pants down and selling them Rose for 50M and buying this kid for half that
Was going to say the same. First time I’ve seen him play and he isn’t left back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.