Wenger leaving Arsenal at the end of the season.

I think there might be some confusion here. When it was announced Joey Barton was taking over at Highbury. ......

Had a great careet at arsenal with its ups and downs. Deserve a proper send of from their fans. His abscence from pl will be missed.

His glory days were about 15 years ago and his snide comments about City and Sterling were out of order.
Makes it all the sweeter that in his final season City slapped his team 9-1 on aggregate.

So the Pep effect is already influencing Arsenal's managerial decisions ! Let's get an ex Barca manager that's worked up in Manchester, why wouldn't it work here?

Had a great careet at arsenal with its ups and downs. Deserve a proper send of from their fans. His abscence from pl will be missed.
Only partly agree. First ten years he built some great sides and took the pisscan head on and some of the football was brilliant.

However has hasn't won the league in 14 years, never won the the champions league and since ourselves and Chelsea came in to money he's been unbelievably bitter towards the 2 clubs claiming financial doping and not being able to compete to buy the best players which is fucking ironic since

A) He's conveniently forgot that when he took over Arsenal they were given a £50M "loan" by Danny Fizman so he could buy the best players and build teams

B) Since the move to the new stadium he's been obsessed with making money(he's one of the highest paid managers in the world) rather than spend it. And he's only spent big money like Ozil due to the fact he was put under pressure from the board and and fans to spend.

His stubbornness and failure to adapt to the modern game has left him and Arsenal miles behind. He should of left 5 years ago and for me he's definitely outstayed his welcome and I wont miss him at all

How did he manage to say that with a straight face? Warning, never play poker with Guardiola.
He’s shit at poker. Every time he gets a good hand he can’t help saying “so happy”. It’s the most obvious tell In Christendom. Mourinho, on the other hand is brilliant, as he just looks like a miserable cünt all the time.

Only partly agree. First ten years he built some great sides and took the pisscan head on and some of the football was brilliant.

However has hasn't won the league in 14 years, never won the the champions league and since ourselves and Chelsea came in to money he's been unbelievably bitter towards the 2 clubs claiming financial doping and not being able to compete to buy the best players which is fucking ironic since

A) He's conveniently forgot that when he took over Arsenal they were given a £50M "loan" by Danny Fizman so he could buy the best players and build teams

B) Since the move to the new stadium he's been obsessed with making money(he's one of the highest paid managers in the world) rather than spend it. And he's only spent big money like Ozil due to the fact he was put under pressure from the board and and fans to spend.

His stubbornness and failure to adapt to the modern game has left him and Arsenal miles behind. He should of left 5 years ago and for me he's definitely outstayed his welcome and I wont miss him at all
Good post this, I too was mightily pissed off with the French twat when he started on us, and ignored the inconvenient truth
of their own 'Financial Doping.' No different to the Rag dopers Davies and Gibson, yet he has to justify his failures
by accusing the opposition of unfair advantage.
Fuck him, glad to see the back of the Gallic prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.