The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way Spurs started that game, they were/are clearly a level above Utd, but they scored then immediately embarked on missing chances & gradually became less competitive & dropped to Utd's level.

We could clearly see it happening, and what was likely to happen, & people were commenting on it, on here.

Now tbf, we did the same with bells on, in the derby. But we still came out even after that, should have had at very least a draw, & we had the title wrapped up, were between two big cup games & have run our balls off all season, thus are fucking tired. They have no excuse, whatsoever. This was their big game.

When you look for potential title challengers for next season, the Spurs of the first ten mins, in a new ground, as FA Cup holders, would deserve consideration.

That just showed eventually that barring a miracle, they aren't going to win a title.
Good post, I knew they'd bottle it as they're Spurs but when I read what Poch said yesterday I knew they were doomed.

Was just about to post a link to that article. The free ride Tottenham get in the media despite their complete lack of silverware is something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.