Last Film You Saw

It could've been so much better if they found anyone other than Gerard Butler to play the lead role

Is there any movies that people feel could be great if they had a better lead actor? Personally I feel Kingdom of Heaven would be considered a classic with a stronger actor than Orlando Bloom.

I saw Exodus a few years back. It's another Ridley Scott movie. Christian Bale is excellent in it. If the studio had cast him in Kingdom of Heaven it would have been amazing

Is there any movies that people feel could be great if they had a better lead actor? Personally I feel Kingdom of Heaven would be considered a classic with a stronger actor than Orlando Bloom.

I saw Exodus a few years back. It's another Ridley Scott movie. Christian Bale is excellent in it. If the studio had cast him in Kingdom of Heaven it would have been amazing

This ^

12 strong... 8/10
True story: love war films like this a secret mission the capture of Mazar- Sharif that predicted without it would've taken 2 years what they did in 3 weeks..

Ooh-rah task force dagger DDA 595

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.