Champions League Games 24/25 April

Nah sorry if a keeper comes out and goes to feet a dink is what they are trained to do, you see it all the time all over Europe. It was in the middle of the goal and keeper went down inviting it, okay it's not easy but a number of our players could have done that and the reaction would be far different.

Salah's first goal was far better than that second one, if you're gonna rave about any goal it should be that one, I can't believe the overreacting to the second.

I'm not raving about it, I just have no issue with Messi being used as the benchmark for that type of finish as no one does it more efficiently than him. I do tend to Agree with you though, it is a more standard finish than his first. The point I was making is a little off kilter from yours, apologies.

Have to admit Klopp is a very very good manager, like pep teams struggle to get at his defence.

We will never get a better chance of getting to a final of this competition. Roma have to be one of the worst semi finalists in the past 20 years.

Some of the folk saying it are the same ones who constantly slate our lads in every match day thread I’ve ever read. In fact some of them have surprised me tonight as I didn’t think they had it in them to constantly pour praise on a player.
Messi/Ronaldo? After one good season. Was anyone banging the Salah drum last season? Or the season before?

Noted ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.