Champions League Games 24/25 April

PMSL. You hate them? I remember you saying to give the League Cup to Liverpool as they were unstoppable (the year we beat them in the final). Constant bigging up of the dippers.

If you do hate them, you have a funny way of expressing that hatred.
I hate them but I ain’t a jealous c**t. If someone’s good they’re good and I have no problem with admitting that. Problem on here is you’re not allowed to give credit to other teams or else you’re a rag/dipper. I’m a season ticket holder at city and I’ve proven it before. Rics even verified that I’m a city fan and he’d vouch for me. Like I said, bunch of bloody kids.

Oh god that's stupid beyond belief. Were you saying the same about Pep last season?

Klopps a very good manager and he's taken a Liverpool side full of average players and made them CL finalists beating one of the best sides in PL history on the way.

You can know he's a good manager while still hating Liverpool you know?

So he's gone from great to good in a couple of posts..

Just crazy, with this crowd cranked up, everything, I mean literally everything, is going their way, second balls, run ins, shots, wow!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.