Champions League Games 24/25 April

It's another reason I would like us to have another def mid in the squad, for these kind of games.

Just protect the cbs from their few moves & then kill them.

I feel pretty confident well beat them at Anfield next season. Probably at home too.

The red scouse will torment the Rags with this shit all summer and all next season if they win this. And I can't even imagine the poems that will get written.

Comparing Pep with his record to Klopp really is the definition of stupid but carry on.........

No, because you just said only his record in England counts!

"He isnt in Germany now and he has won fuck all here."

The same applied to Pep until March. That's why saying he's not a good manager because he's not won anything here is stupid.

Madrid will have something to say about this, a team who know the dark arts when its required. They have nothing else to play for this season and will be going all out to win the CL for 3rd time in a row

Can't argue when a team scores 5 but again they had a questionable opening goal to build a platform from, there were two fouls at the start of that counter attack. They also had another offside goal. Can the UEFA officials really be this bad?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.