Marlos Moreno - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just as puzzled,maybe a culture problem?

As has been stated numerous times,his potential,by some....when we signed him,was seen as higher than that of Jesus.

You could see it in split seconds at Deportivo. He could beat 3 men at ludicrous pace. But overall he couldn't trap a bag of cement & looked as if he didn't know what the fuck he was doing.

I thought he would get it together at Girona but to not even be good enough to be sub ?

Maybe his arse has gone.

He's young. Maybe he's just not ready yet and needs another couple of years close to home?

Moved to Europe far to early in his career.

I think prior to signing him it was his first full season in professional football.

South American signings like this are hit or miss, but at the end of the day he was a cheap gamble.

All the best to him. Let’s hope one day we see him in Europe again.

He came on with 8 minutes to play tonight. I vented much of my frustration on twitter watching the game because he came on for Vinicius Jr. who we know by now is going to Real Madrid. Vinicius Jr was having a terrible game and he’s not been playing well at all lately but the club has so much time for him being that he’s homegrown, the latest jewel and he’s already made them a ton of money(much has already been wasted). So he’s allowed to have these bad games while Marlos is scoring in glorified training sessions and in and out of the squad. Now that there’s an interim manager Marlos is back on the bench but given very little time to influence the game and gain any sort of match fitness. Flamengo need a new manager ASAP because despite all the talent in the 23 man squad all the talent in the academy plus Marlos this team plays like Fat Sam’s Everton and tonight they looked like zombies with Marlos trying 5 step overs within the first few minutes of his sub appearance tonight to try and spark something. Ideally the interim manager/new manager should try and play Vinicius and Marlos together moving forward.

Pep should have a go with him pre season, see if he can sort him out.

Yeah it seems like he could do with getting an arm round the shoulder, given a reminder of what the top level of football looks like, and that he should be there. He just seems to be adrift at the moment.

He might not make it, but refocusing his career might turn what is currently a £4m loss into a decent profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.