It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS, Rich, you always want jam on it ;)

Would it come as a shock to state I have no clue?

We can all guess there wouldn't be much change out of £120m.

I assume for both.

I’m surprised we are going for Bailey given his agent is terrible and a bad influence. The type of agent that will complain when he’s benched in big games as he did recently and would love to engineer a move after a season or two for another big paycheck.

Jorginho has been a quick burner. His agent came over to speak when Italy played at the Etihad and both manager and player want it.

Weigl goes by the wayside as a result.

Sterling has a lot of influence with Bailey.

Hopefully Jorginho gets done without any Sanchez like shenanigans. Can’t see him as a good fit for a Mourinho side but it’s probably Jorginho’s big chance at a mega money move so he could be tempted be the dark side.

Jorginho has been a quick burner. His agent came over to speak when Italy played at the Etihad and both manager and player want it.

Weigl goes by the wayside as a result.

Sterling has a lot of influence with Bailey.

Thanks.

I still think we are missing a trick by not picking up Bernard on a free, though.

We won't. Stones and Delph are here to stay.

And quite right.

Fecking champions, these guys.

we need a proper LB back-up to Mendy, if not we'll fall into the same balance issue at this season. Delph has been great and will be good squad cover as a utility player, but we need a genuine LB alternative to Mendy, doesn't seem likely that Angelino will come back and stay which is a shame as it would be perfect, but we've been short in games on the left where we needed a presence and a player who could go both ways really effectively.

we need a proper LB back-up to Mendy, if not we'll fall into the same balance issue at this season. Delph has been great and will be good squad cover as a utility player, but we need a genuine LB alternative to Mendy, doesn't seem likely that Angelino will come back and stay which is a shame as it would be perfect, but we've been short in games on the left where we needed a presence and a player who could go both ways really effectively.

I think Mendy, Delph and Danilo (if he stays) cover us; especially if we bring Maffeo in and keep Danilo. Walker can I think fill in at LB if necessary.

Bale left England to get away from his scrote family, I doubt very much he will come back here unless United chance their arm and ask for him in part exchange for De Gea.

Personally, I also feel we need another top striker - Greizmann would tick a lot of boxes for us. We have to be planning now for the day Sergio finishes.

We do need to plan for Sergio leaving but as it does not look like that will be until the end of his contract, summer 2019 might be the time for that?

That would leave us with only 130ish maybe a bit more for either Isco, Hazard or Mbappe...hmmm would that be enough?
Think if we get Bailey it will be instead of those and we 'd have decided they aren't available before we plunge for Baliley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.