It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need a proper LB back-up to Mendy, if not we'll fall into the same balance issue at this season. Delph has been great and will be good squad cover as a utility player, but we need a genuine LB alternative to Mendy, doesn't seem likely that Angelino will come back and stay which is a shame as it would be perfect, but we've been short in games on the left where we needed a presence and a player who could go both ways really effectively.

Delph has been outstanding this season. I’d say he is far from a back up to mendy. I consider them equals now but with very different strengths, which means we can alternate depending upon the match. Forget all this Robertson bollocks, Fabian Delph has been the best left back in the league this season and he will get better.

I’m surprised we are going for Bailey given his agent is terrible and a bad influence. The type of agent that will complain when he’s benched in big games as he did recently and would love to engineer a move after a season or two for another big paycheck.
Doubt that he's in City's plans due to the reasons you've mentioned. Lots of rotational options of the same quality that wouldn't cause any trouble (Mahrez, Zaha etc).

Doubt that he's in City's plans due to the reasons you've mentioned. Lots of rotational options of the same quality that wouldn't cause any trouble (Mahrez, Zaha etc).

Exactly. I know him and Sterling are close but the agent is his adoptive father so he’s not switching agents. I don’t understand why we would bring such negativity into our locker room.

This is a signing that would definitely upset the squad harmony. No player is more important than the team and I would be shocked if we went for Bailey.

I assume for both.

I’m surprised we are going for Bailey given his agent is terrible and a bad influence. The type of agent that will complain when he’s benched in big games as he did recently and would love to engineer a move after a season or two for another big paycheck.

So you mean like Sterling's agent then. I think he's agitating now because he knows there is a big commission pay day in the wind and is entitled as a parent to rep him.

Micah did the same with his dad Lincoln, who earned a fortune from his big new deal.

I'm sure if Bailey comes to City he will suddenly find Pere sniffing.

Hopefully Jorginho gets done without any Sanchez like shenanigans. Can’t see him as a good fit for a Mourinho side but it’s probably Jorginho’s big chance at a mega money move so he could be tempted be the dark side.

He's already turned them down. Doesn't feel his style will fit.

Hench United going all out for Fred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.