It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delph has been outstanding this season. I’d say he is far from a back up to mendy. I consider them equals now but with very different strengths, which means we can alternate depending upon the match. Forget all this Robertson bollocks, Fabian Delph has been the best left back in the league this season and he will get better.

I think we'll reach the same stage next season looking at our European campaign in the same light unless we have 2 proper left-backs in the squad. Of course, Mendy could stay fit all season but judging by his propensity to commit silly, needless tackles that lead to injury and pratting about on 1 leg when he was injured, I don't hold much hope that he'll keep himself fit.

So you mean like Sterling's agent then. I think he's agitating now because he knows there is a big commission pay day in the wind and is entitled as a parent to rep him.

Micah did the same with his dad Lincoln, who earned a fortune from his big new deal.

I'm sure if Bailey comes to City he will suddenly find Pere sniffing.

There’s a big pay day to City and even bigger one from City to Real, Barca or PSG.

Sterling’s agent?? I haven’t heard one word from him since he joined.

Bailey’s agent is the worst in the business. I can only think of Raiola being close in terms of negative effect on a club.

Bailey’s agent has recently not only criticized his club but the manager and team mates as well. This is going a step further than the typical bad agents. Seluk looks like an angel compared to him.

As does Laporte in a three, when injuries or opponents call for it.

Does Maffeo count as Home grown. Can we bring him back and still keep Danilo?

You mentioned 4 yesterday with 1 maybe going straight out on loan
Any idea who these other 2 are if Bailey and Jorginho are 2. I imagine they need to be home grown or else some news to leave. Cheers

I like the sound of Leon Bailey, especially since he seems linked to everyone bar us. Will make it even sweeter if he signs, epic meltdowns.

There’s a big pay day to City and even bigger one from City to Real, Barca or PSG.

Sterling’s agent?? I haven’t heard one word from him since he joined.

Bailey’s agent is the worst in the business. I can only think of Raiola being close in terms of negative effect on a club.

Bailey’s agent has recently not only criticized his club but the manager and team mates as well. This is going a step further than the typical bad agents. Seluk looks like an angel compared to him.
Seluk wasn't above attacking both Pellers and Fernando before.

Seluk wasn't above attacking both Pellers and Fernando before.

Don’t recall the Fernando attack. But the point is why would sign a player which such a terrible agent.

Seluk has calmed down for Yaya’s sake but are we really going to risk a repeat. Bailey is young, his agent will look to move him repeatedly.

Counterproductive to buy him. Really don’t see it.

Don’t recall the Fernando attack. But the point is why would sign a player which such a terrible agent.

Seluk has calmed down for Yaya’s sake but are we really going to risk a repeat. Bailey is young, his agent will look to move him repeatedly.

Counterproductive to buy him. Really don’t see it.
Can't find it now but he called him rubbish and said we'd win nothing with him in the team when we wouldn't discuss a new deal for Yaya. He's also personally attacked Txiki and Pep on a number of occasions including attacking basically every player signed from 13/14 onwards by saying Txiki had wasted millions on players that were all terrible, or something along those lines.

Agree about Bailey's agent, the man is a piece of shit and would be even worse here than at Leverkusen imo as Bailey wouldn't be able to dislodge the 3 players we already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.