It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling has defo had words with Bailey and likewise i wouldn't be surprised if Aidy Ward has pushed for this as we all know what he's like.

Remember Sterling has 2 years left and I bet Ward is angling for a big pay day

Jorginho has been a quick burner. His agent came over to speak when Italy played at the Etihad and both manager and player want it.

Weigl goes by the wayside as a result.

Sterling has a lot of influence with Bailey.
How far along are negotiations with Napoli for Jorginho. Is it just that we got the player to agree but are still trying to sort out a deal with the club ?

Bloody hell, a no to Hazard, now coming into his prime?

He would score Salah numbers in our team.

Wouldn't be fair.
a) He's been in his prime for the past 3 or 4 years.
b) No he wouldn't, he's not remotely direct enough to score anything like that many goals. He's never even averaged a goal every other game.
c) Who's he playing instead of? Sane? No ta.

I think we'll reach the same stage next season looking at our European campaign in the same light unless we have 2 proper left-backs in the squad. Of course, Mendy could stay fit all season but judging by his propensity to commit silly, needless tackles that lead to injury and pratting about on 1 leg when he was injured, I don't hold much hope that he'll keep himself fit.

So you are saying we should sign another left back just in case we have 1 or our other 2 quality left backs injured? Who is going to sign for city as a 3rd choice left back!

How could anyone possibly say no to Hazard?
I can understand concerns about his attitude, but the guy is an unbelievably good player. He has got everything. I can see him leaving Chelsea, but I doubt very much that they'd be willing to even consider selling him to us though. How would their fans react to that!

we need a proper LB back-up to Mendy, if not we'll fall into the same balance issue at this season. Delph has been great and will be good squad cover as a utility player, but we need a genuine LB alternative to Mendy, doesn't seem likely that Angelino will come back and stay which is a shame as it would be perfect, but we've been short in games on the left where we needed a presence and a player who could go both ways really effectively.
For me, Mendy still has to demonstrate better defensive qualities as, at the moment I would say Delph is the better defender of the two. Clearly, Mendy offers more going fwd, but we need to be watertight at the back

How could anyone possibly say no to Hazard?
I can understand concerns about his attitude, but the guy is an unbelievably good player. He has got everything. I can see him leaving Chelsea, but I doubt very much that they'd be willing to even consider selling him to us though. How would their fans react to that!
He's a diving little woman with an attitude problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.