Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like people are advising him to visit Scotland rather than London to avoid 'major protests, crime and disorder' and 'potential embarrassment'.

No one cares for him apart from 65 million Americans
Doesn't count. It's posters on BM, celebrities and the BBC who count. Some of the posts on here are verging on the hysterical, including the one you've replied to. Someone even replied to me mentioning Hitler and Pol Pot. You couldn't make this shit up.

Doesn't count. It's posters on BM, celebrities and the BBC who count. Some of the posts on here are verging on the hysterical, including the one you've replied to. Someone even replied to me mentioning Hitler and Pol Pot. You couldn't make this shit up.

It’s absolutely disgusting. Like sheep.

If you are referring to my post, can you pick out one thing I said that isn’t true?

If you are referring to my post, can you pick out one thing I said that isn’t true?

It was just hysterical nonsense unworthy of a response. And would you call people of the Muslim faith mental like you did Christians?

An absolutely disgusting post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.