Lukas Nmecha - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who watch him in the academy; how good is he?
17 goals in 13 games for the EDS and the U19s in the UEFA Youth League. I live outside the UK and can't attend youth games, but I watch every game if it is streamed somewhere. He's a big powerful striker, with decent pace and very good finishing abilities. From what I've seen he is very similar to Dzeko, but a little bit quicker. Physically I think he's ready for the PL, and could be a great target man for us

17 goals in 13 games for the EDS and the U19s in the UEFA Youth League. I live outside the UK and can't attend youth games, but I watch every game if it is streamed somewhere. He's a big powerful striker, with decent pace and very good finishing abilities. From what I've seen he is very similar to Dzeko, but a little bit quicker. Physically I think he's ready for the PL, and could be a great target man for us

Maybe a loan to Breda for a year then Girona and then he will be ready to play for City.

Maybe a loan to Breda for a year then Girona and then he will be ready to play for City.
Would rather loan him out to a championship club. Girona would not play him, and Breda is pretty bad, and I wouldn't be surprised if they got relegated next year. Angelino and Manu Garcia will most likely be sold or loaned to another club, and without them they will struggle.

Loan him to a championship side so there is no english language barrier and he doesn't feel too out of place. He is 19 turning 20 early next season and needs regular football very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.