West Ham(A) Post Match Thread

Disgusting that Raz wasn't given the penalty - the club should have a word as he's being unfairly labelled a diver and that was stonewall. If the ref thinks he dived why no card?
Or a card for the deliberate handball?!

What’s funny is that by the letter of the law, he could have got TWO yellows (dive and handball) and been sent off for a dead cert, stone cold, penalty!

He was lucky!!!

Anyone else think there was intent when Adrian kicked out as Jesus once he scored ? Seemed to kick out quite intently to me
Definitely Adrian knew what he was doing that's why he stayed face down for a few seconds after kicking Jesus

Or a card for the deliberate handball?!

What’s funny is that by the letter of the law, he could have got TWO yellows (dive and handball) and been sent off for a dead cert, stone cold, penalty!

He was lucky!!!
I don't know what letter of the law that would be.

Jesus, Sané and Sterling need as much game time together as possible next season. That frontline has such incredible chemistry and potential. Jesus sews it together brilliantly (like Firmino does at Liverpool). His goal was one of the best of the season, picks the ball up, plays a little one two, then turns and plays a defence splitting ball, follows in with a late run, perfect touch and finish.

I like West Ham, and I'm not ashamed to say it. They have Zaba, they have Joe, they have nice fans, and a respectful organization that shows class. If not for Moyes, there'd be nothing about them to dislike.
And miss piggy in the boardroom.
She's a know nothing idiot, who spouted her bile at our club and owners in her newspaper column

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.