West Ham(A) Post Match Thread

That's why we need VAR , managers careers and even players careers hang in the balance as a result and its high time the premier league moved into the 21 st century.
I'd settle for them moving into the 20th Century.

Could not agree more. First time at the London Stadium and it is pretty clear why they are so unhappy in that soulless bowl.

Owners have ripped the heart out of their club. Hope they manage to restore their identity but not sure how that can be achieved.
If you went to West Ham in the 70s you wouldnt have loved thete fans .they were only to eager to give you a kicking .many City fans never went to West Ham in 70s & 80s

Great result.

But let's be honest: West Ham were just utter shite.

The commitment from their players were completely non existent. Noone didn't even bother to closing down spaces.

What identity would that be with all the bubbles in the air?
It's just a ongoing soap opera.

If you think West ham are a soap opera I do not know the words to describe what we was in the past.

If I was a cockney they would be my team.

If you went to West Ham in the 70s you wouldnt have loved thete fans .they were only to eager to give you a kicking .many City fans never went to West Ham in 70s & 80s
I remember West Ham putting a window through on the supporters coach I had
travelled to Maine Road in from Ashton.
(Circa 1972)
Bit of a draughty ride back to Ashton that was.
Blawing babbles c*nts they were back then.

If you think West ham are a soap opera I do not know the words to describe what we was in the past.

If I was a cockney they would be my team.

Bubbles? Soap opera? Perhaps not entirely serious?

Seriously though, I think "I'm forever blowing bubbles" and "Blue Moon" are very similarly plaintive and haunting in their dense of frustrated ambitions and betray a similar attitude.

Not every handball.
So, grabbing the ball with both hands and stopping opponent from getting it isn’t a yellow?

It’s a moot point, and one I made in the spirit of irony, but not sure why you’re being such a pedant about it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.