Are You Doing Anything To Protest About The Latest Season Ticket Price Increase?

In a Week when we should be looking forward to the Huddersfield match and the players lifting the Premier League trophy, we are once again discussing and falling out over another season ticket price increase. The 10th season ticket price increase in 11 seasons.

And I know by starting this thread I will get slaughtered and ridiculed by a % of BM forum members. Tin hat on. :-)

But like many City fans I'm sick and tired of these annual season ticket price increases, while many other PL clubs have either frozen their season ticket prices or in some cases reduced their season ticket prices.(not that I expect City to go that far)

So, as they say, actions speak louder than words.

So I've decided to drop the Carabao Cup and FA Cup schemes next season . Obviously much depends on the draw for both competitions, but it's safe to say City will lose more than 3% or £20 next season.

The only way City will listen to me and other City fans is via our wallets.

That's it.(cue the abuse)

Yawn...

So I've decided to drop the Carabao Cup and FA Cup schemes next season . Obviously much depends on the draw for both competitions, but it's safe to say City will lose more than 3% or £20 next season.
That'll show 'em, a protest would be refusing to attend any games. Dropping those 2 cup schemes might not even be a protest, if we get drawn away.

That'll show 'em, a protest would be refusing to attend any games. Dropping those 2 cup schemes might not even be a protest, if we get drawn away.

I stated that.

Depending on the draws.

Please read what I wrote. Another one.

But there's a good chance we will draw more than one cup game at home.

How many this season?

Can't remember.

Went to them all.

Fucking spot on.
All this thread does is give the whingers another chance to complain about the same fucking things again as the similar thread about the 3% hike.
Every fuckers had their say once so why the fuck we need another is beyond me.

Were the best team on the planet.
Record season, unbelievable entertainment.
World best manager.
Yet someone suggests boycotting some games.
Unbelievable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.