Are You Doing Anything To Protest About The Latest Season Ticket Price Increase?

Were the best team on the planet.
Record season, unbelievable entertainment.
World best manager.
Yet someone suggests boycotting some games.
Unbelievable.

'Jeff!'

You missed 10 season ticket price rises in 11 seasons.

Sorry, we've been through that and more on the other thread.

So you aren't doing anything either.

OK. Fair enough.

Fred, you, Oakie, Rammy, erm......

Looks like I'm on my own.

Nobody is listening, jrb.

Last game of season squad - May 2007 before Frank took over and things started to take a turn for the better.

Isaksson, Onuoha, Dunne, Distin (Hamann 28), Jordan, Vassell, Jihai, Johnson, Ireland, Beasley (Samaras 81), Mpenza. Subs Not Used: Weaver, Dickov, Laird.

No disrespect but would any of that 16 get into the current squad ? If your answer is 'no' then how do you expect the current squad of mercurial artists to be paid for ?

Back on topic
I will again definitely not attend any CL fixtures and Carabao cup games (if at home)
Home FA cup games, I'm 50/50 as I normally take my kids to these

I wish we could organise a five minute protest for the start of one match where we stand on the concourse whilst the game kicks off

If, just before the takeover, you’d have been told that in the next ten years there would be the price increases there has been, but we’d win three titles including our first in the manner it was and and our third by breaking the points and goals records whilst watching some of the best footballers in the world being coached by the best coach in the world, would
you accept it?

I know it’s more complex than that, but it’s an interesting question! Personally, I would every single time.

Last game of season squad - May 2007 before Frank took over and things started to take a turn for the better.

Isaksson, Onuoha, Dunne, Distin (Hamann 28), Jordan, Vassell, Jihai, Johnson, Ireland, Beasley (Samaras 81), Mpenza. Subs Not Used: Weaver, Dickov, Laird.

No disrespect but would any of that 16 get into the current squad ? If your answer is 'no' then how do you expect the current squad of mercurial artists to be paid for ?

If you have to ask that question, you haven't been taking any notice of the prize money or sponsorship deals, and how they have increased.

TBF to Sheikh Mansour his money paid for all of that initially. He put his had in his pocket. Now we're putting our hands in our pockets.

Were the best team on the planet.
Record season, unbelievable entertainment.
World best manager.
Yet someone suggests boycotting some games.
Unbelievable.

I think once the North Stand expansion gets going then said poster will have other things on his mind ;)

I stated that.
You did.
Please read what I wrote. Another one.
I did. Another one what ?
How many this season?
4, but that's this year, not next.
Went to them all.
I long since f**ked off the League Cup, as there are enough (too many in fact) home mid week league games, and CL games for someone who has a 350 mile round trip, and I'm probably f**king off the CL next season, as we'll never win it, unless we can change UEFA.

If you want to protest, carry on, but for the price of 3 pints to watch this team, no I won't be protesting, I'm watching the best football in the country (europe, or world even), for just over £25 per game, I watched that Pearce team for a lot more.

£800,000 is what the club will raise from season card increases
That's less than a 1000th of the playing staff's salary

If, just before the takeover, you’d have been told that in the next ten years there would be the price increases there has been, but we’d win three titles including our first in the manner it was and and our third by breaking the points and goals records whilst watching some of the best footballers in the world being coached by the best coach in the world, would
you accept it?

I know it’s more complex than that, but it’s an interesting question! Personally, I would every single time.

We're going into the other thread here.

Yes or no. No! OK.

But let's go off topic.

At what point did Khaldoon or Soriano say in public to City fans there would be 10 season ticket price rises in 11 seasons?

Not once. Let me repeat that again for you. Not once!!!!

And the 11th price increase was only frozen due to the backlash from the PSG ticket price.

Otherwise it would have been 11 season ticket price increases.

Aided by block, and row price increases. And other merchandise, food and drink price increases, season upon season.

City fans aren't cash cows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.