Brahim Diaz - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't need to be good enough to break into the team, just good enough to get on the pitch here and there.

We have had scores of them good enough to do that in the past few years. We could play all of them for the next 3 games if we wanted to.

We are choosing not to play all of them. Nothing stopping us from playing some of them.

Now and next season.

I agree and I wanted to see them start and/or come on in more games. Especially against the likes of West Ham when we're cruising.

Diaz definitely deserves some game time before the end of the season. He looks a good prospect and has ability.

May need to go out on loan next season.

Diaz definitely deserves some game time before the end of the season. He looks a good prospect and has ability.

May need to go out on loan next season.
Seems destined for a loan to Girona considering he's spanish. Honestly would be a good idea considering the success Maffeo has had, and seems like Aleix is starting to get more involved recently too.

Renewing his contract is a huge priority this summer.

Cannot allow ourselves to have lost the majority of our standout academy players of the modern era

1. Suarez*
  2. Lopes*
  3. Sancho*
  4. Brahim
  5. Maffeo
  6. Foden

He needs to make 2 more appearances to earn a winners medal. 3 games left...I hope Pep & co. are on top of this stuff, it must make a huge difference to a player like Foden or Brahim to feel like they've earned a medal.

Renewing his contract is a huge priority this summer.

Cannot allow ourselves to have lost the majority of our standout academy players of the modern era

1. Suarez*
  2. Lopes*
  3. Sancho*
  4. Brahim
  5. Maffeo
  6. Foden
List corrected for actual potential and importance:
  1. Foden
  2. Lopes*
  3. Brahim
  4. Maffeo
  5. Saurez*
  6. Sancho*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.