Southampton tickets

Staying in Bournemouth Saturday /Sunday, setting off Friday afternoon so looking for somewhere to stay Friday night on route about 50to70 miles outside Bournemouth

Staying in Bournemouth Saturday /Sunday, setting off Friday afternoon so looking for somewhere to stay Friday night on route about 50to70 miles outside Bournemouth

You cannot go wrong with Salisbury or Winchester or even somewhere in the New Forest to be honest although personally would have an extra night in Bournemouth. Where are you staying in Bournemouth if you do not mind me asking.

You cannot go wrong with Salisbury or Winchester or even somewhere in the New Forest to be honest although personally would have an extra night in Bournemouth. Where are you staying in Bournemouth if you do not mind me asking.
Wife's booked can't remember the name its over looking the beach,just had a look online and I think it's the hotel capital will check with the missus when I get home from work, just checked and it is the hotel capital, it was full on the Friday night

Last edited:
Wife's booked can't remember the name its over looking the beach,just had a look online and I think it's the hotel capital will check with the missus when I get home from work, just checked and it is the hotel capital, it was full on the Friday night

Nice one. Not sure what your interests are but a great walk is over Hengistbury head and along Mudeford spit (home to 250k beach huts). Being an adopted local one of my favourite spots to grab a bit of lunch.

Nice one. Not sure what your interests are but a great walk is over Hengistbury head and along Mudeford spit (home to 250k beach huts). Being an adopted local one of my favourite spots to grab a bit of lunch.
If there's beer and food involved don't mind a bit of exercise so might give it a try, cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.